1. Click on ‘Sell with us,’ this will then lead you to a page where you need to state what you wish to sell, clearly naming brand, size, style and fabric. Make sure the brand comes first in the description, this will attract more buyers.
2. When considering prices please keep in mind the following points: condition, desirability, age – season of item. We suggest checking similar items for guidance.
3. When you are listing the items you wish to sell, it is important to be honest and give all the information necessary. If an item is damaged or has a mark, please take a photo of this mark and make sure this is stated in the description you send to us. An item is more likely to sell if all sizing information is provided.
4. If you are London based, book a collection slot and we will collect the item. If not, please post your item to us, contact email@example.com for address details. Please provide us with a return address. If you prefer, items can also be dropped off at The Wardrobe Workshop HQ.
5. The Wardrobe Workshop will review and be considerate of your suggested prices, but we will then make a final decision on the price of the item.
6. If the item is not deemed suitable for sale, the item will be returned to you.
1. Once your item has been purchased and you and The Wardrobe Workshop have been notified of payment, your item will be sent out via DPD, using their tracked and insured postage service.
2. Payment will be processed 14 days after your products are received by the buyer, as each buyer has a 14 day window during which he or she may return items. For more information please consult our terms & conditions.
3. If such Products have not been sold within 6 weeks of initial advertising on our website we would ask you to consider a revised Guide Price, or, if you have opted in, items will be taken to our chosen charity.
1. The Wardrobe Workshop accepts items which are desirable, have only been worn a couple of times and items which hold considerable value (e.g. Hermes, Chanel Gucci, Prada, Acne Studios etc.) Dependent on the item we can accept items with minor defects.
2. Everything sold on The Wardrobe Workshop must be authentic. The seller must provide all documentation if necessary. Items which are dropped at The Wardrobe Workshop HQ will be authenticated by our team before going live.
3. All clothing must be dry-cleaned before listing on the site.
4. If you are unsure about a particular brand and whether it can be sold on the site, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone can sell on The Wardrobe Workshop as long as your items are: genuine, desirable and in a good / sellable condition. Simply get in touch with our team through the site. One of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
1. There is no charge for listing items on the site. We take 25% of the price paid for your item. This price does not include any delivery or insurance costs or sales taxes, such as VAT.
2. There are no hidden charges for using the site.
3. If you would like an item returned there will be a charge of £15 per item to cover listing fees plus any additional costs incurred when returning the goods.
1. Your item will be reviewed and within 24 hours The Wardrobe Workshop will be in touch.
1. If you wish to change your listing, get in contact with us and we can amend accordingly.
Any items that we receive which are deemed not in a condition to sell have the option of being donated to charity. We are currently partnered with TRAID in Brixton. You will be asked at the start of your ‘sell with us’ experience if you wish to donate items to charity. Alternatively, unsellable items can be returned to you. Again, you can get in contact with one of our team if you have any questions on this: email@example.com
The amount of time it takes for your item to sell may vary. If your item doesn’t sell in 6 weeks we will get in touch to verify a reduced price.
If you want to remove your listing please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for having an item returned to you is £15.
Stay informed of new arrivals, trends, events and exclusive promotions by entering your email address into the ‘mailing list’ tab which is located at the bottom of the homepage.
HOW TO SHOP & PLACE AN ORDER
1. Choose which section you wish to shop from: ‘New’ or ‘Pre loved’
2. Simply select which brand you wish to shop from in the category sections. Browse a range of luxury designer brands. Once you have found your desired brand, simply click onto their page, this will lead to all the items we have available to shop. Each item will have fabric and sizing guidelines. If you require further information on a particular item, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
3. Once you have chosen your desired item, select the size and click ‘Add to basket.’ Once you’ve done this the items will automatically go into your basket. You can see the items in your basket on the top right hand side of the page.
4. The checkout process is carefully designed to ensure an easy, quick check out. If you have an account with us, all your details will be confidentially held on your account page, preventing you from having to enter your details each time you visit the site. If you are checking out as a guest, simply add all your details.
5. Once you have entered your email address and payment information you can select your delivery method. We offer tracked and insured DPD delivery. Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be on it’s way to you. We will keep you closely updated on the arrival of your goods.
6. We ship globally, shipping prices vary according to the destination country.
7. Some global customers may be charged additional import taxes and duties. Please be advised that The Wardrobe Workshop accepts no responsibility for additional levies placed upon items entering your country. For more information on import duty please refer to our terms and conditions.
All you need is an email address to start the order process. However, we do recommend that you register for a The Wardrobe Workshop account so that you can start adding wish list items, view your account and place an order easily.
Simply follow our forgotten password link on the sign in page. Once you’ve followed the steps we will send you an email to reset your password.
If you wish to make a payment on the phone, simply call or email our customer service team at 07760 263207 or email our Customer service team on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
1. If you need additional information on the size and fit you can call up or email our team who can provide all necessary details.
2. All size guides will be included in each brand page.
3. If you wish to try something on before making purchase, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and this can be arranged for you.
If you wish to make changes to your order please email our customer service team and they will be happy to help. All we ask is that this is done as soon as possible, before your order has been sent.
THE WARDROBE WORKSHOP PRICING & PAYMENT
1. If you are buying or selling items from our resale section on the site, all the prices are dependent on the condition, age and desirability of the item. All the items are realistically priced. All our prices are carefully assessed by our in house team.
2. If you are buying items from the selection of independent brands we offer on the site, these are priced by the brand so prices cannot be changed. Our brands come from all over the world and many items are painstakingly handmade, so all prices are marked according to the work and design. We take pride in offering you the coolest brands available, aiming to be the most stylish and unique platform around, providing you with a wardrobe unlike any other.
3. If you are searching for a particular item, the Wardrobe Workshop offers a one on one service where we will try our best to source it for you.
1. The currency you shop with is determined by your shipping destination and will be displayed at checkout before completing your purchase.
2. Shipping costs will vary from country to country, this information will be displayed at checkout.
Card details will be taken once you have placed your order, however we will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. We will not dispatch any orders unless your credit or debit card payment has been authorised by the relevant card merchant.
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, and payments can also be made via PayPal.
To register, we will need your name, email, phone number, home address and billing addresses so that payments can be made and taken, for listing fees and final purchase price fees and payments. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
2. We will only use your personal information for making and receiving payments and managing your account. Your personal info may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud and when legally necessary, we may disclose your info to a relevant regulatory body. We may also use your information to send you marketing updates, but only if you are in agreement with this. We may use personal information for internal marketing, demographic studies, to keep The Wardrobe Workshop the best it can be. At all times, you may choose to opt out of receiving marketing emails and/or sms from us.
3. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data relating to you. To exercise this right, please contact our customer service team (+44 7760 263207) or by writing to us at (email@example.com) Or write to us at Flat 5 Times Apartments, 232 Brixton Road, SW96AH
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & AUTHENTICITY
Should we deem (in our absolute discretion) at any time that any products are counterfeit copies or otherwise of doubtful authenticity or ownership, we shall withdraw the products from the website and/or return the products to you within a reasonable period, subject to you first reimbursing the costs of carriage.
If we have sold out of the item you wish to purchase, don’t worry we can help. Simply email our team or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can re-order what you need in your size.
1. Your order will be packed in The Wardrobe Workshop protective packaging to ensure your order arrives to your door in perfect condition.
2. If you are purchasing one of our independent brands stocked on the site, additional branded items such as dust bags will be included if provided by the designer.
3. If you are purchasing a pre-loved item, and the dust bag is advertised in the listing, this will be included in a branded The Wardrobe Workshop e-commerce box.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING TAXES & DUTIES
1. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. Our delivery costs will vary according to the type of product, weight of the item and country of destination.
2. During the order process we will let you know when items will be shipped to you, which will be within 7 days after the day on which we accept your order.
3. It is your responsibility to rearrange delivery with the courier if you are unavailable to receive the products on the delivery date at no additional cost to us.
4. If our product supply is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know, and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If your purchase isn’t quite right, you can return for a free refund within 14 days after the day on which you receive the products using our free returns service.
Simply book a collection via our ‘Sell with us’ page.
1. Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. To cancel your order, you must inform us in writing using the Model Cancellation Form. If you have received the Products before you cancel your order then you must also return the unused product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them and in the same packaging.
Simply follow the below steps when returning goods to The Wardrobe Workshop:
1. Please place any unwanted items with original packaging.
2. Attach the returns label to the packaging box. Using the returns form, please make sure that you have clearly indicated which item(s) you wish to return.
Any customised items bought on The Wardrobe Workshop cannot be returned, this is due to the nature of customisation.